RESERVE A CABIN ·
The Ridge Bunkhouse
Our largest cabin, this two-story log
bunkhouse overlooking Sand Lake features four rooms with eight beds. It includes
cooking and eating areas, wood heater, refrigerator and electric stovetop. Four
beds are in a separate room, with another four beds upstairs. Families or groups enjoy the roomy layout and the lake view balcony.
Minimum registrants: 6 persons.
(sleeps 6-10 people)
All cabin rentals incude:
- Wood-fired log sauna with homemade rustic shower.
- Firewood for cabin stoves and sauna.
- Several freshwater wells - hand pumped.
- Log privy near each cabin.
- Plowed parking lot on good road.
- Electric hookups for vehicle engine heaters.
- Trails for cross-country skiing & snowshoeing are on the property and on adjacent lands, state and private.
- Use of several styles of traditional wooden snowshoes or canoe.
Note: all cabins are furnished with bunks, covered mattresses, cooking utensils,
electric stovetop, dishware, dry sinks and cupboards. A quick cleanup of your cabin upon your departure is always appreciated.
All sketches courtesy of Bud Wudlick.