RESERVE A CABIN ·
All cabin renters enjoy the unlimited use of:
- Wood-fired log sauna with homemade rustic shower.
- Firewood for cabin stoves and sauna.
- Stone barbeque outdoor fireplaces are located by each cabin for charcoal cooking.
- Several freshwater wells - hand pumped.
- Log privy near each cabin.
- Plowed parking lot on good road.
- Electric hookups for vehicle engine heaters.
- Trails for cross-country skiing & snowshoeing are on the property, and on adjacent lands, state and private.
- Use of several styles of traditional wooden snowshoes or canoe.
(one of our many scenic trails)
(Sand Lake waterfront)
(stone barbecue outdoor fireplace)
Note: all cabins are furnished with bunks, covered mattresses, cooking utensils, dishware, dry sinks and cupboards. A quick cleanup of your cabin upon your departure is always appreciated.