RESERVE A CABIN ·
Guests of Snowshoe Country reside in a variety of cozy
housekeeping log cabins featuring woodstove heat. Although all of the
cabins have electric cookstoves, refrigerators, microwaves and coffeemakers,
there is no plumbing in any of the buildings. You can pump your drinking water by hand from a
central well in provided 4-gallon containers. A clean outdoor privy stands at a
convenient distance behind each cabin.
Note that the camp and all accommodations are smoke-free, except in your
Come alone, with a friend, or in a large group. Hold a meeting, a family reunion, or a wedding!
All cabin rentals incude:
- Wood-fired log sauna with homemade rustic shower.
- Firewood for cabin stoves and sauna.
- Several freshwater wells - hand pumped.
- Privy near each cabin.
- Plowed parking lot on good road.
- Electric hookups for vehicle engine heaters.
- Trails for cross-country skiing & snowshoeing are on the property and on adjacent lands, state and private.
- Use of several styles of traditional wooden snowshoes
(as well as plastic-metal versions).
- Use of canoes.
Note: all cabins are furnished with bunks, covered mattresses, cooking utensils,
small refrigerator, electric stovetops, dishware, dry sinks and cupboards. A quick cleanup of your cabin upon your departure is
considered part of the deal and is always appreciated.